IX Basic – basic LIXP service element.
The operator connected to the exchange point gains access to all members and services connected to LIXP, as if all of the connections were located in one local point at a single price. In addition to their own intranet traffic, members will gain access to IPTV streams from numerous channels, such as local and foreign. Any members gains the ability to access to IPTV channels, the ability to use middleware solution for STB (SYNET, SELTEKA, TVIP, etc) or use a central channel archive (catch-up), as well as EPG in JSON and XMLTV formats.
IX Basic advantages:
- Core router (virtual routing-instance) service powered by
- Free connection at the 1G port speed
- Direct visibility of members connected to LIXP
- IP-transit / L2 point-to-point transport.
- Arrangement of private peers,
- Middleware for STB SYNET, SELTEKA, TVIP
- Catch-up (TV archive)
- EPG (
- The possibility to manage advertises by using
- Access to intranet traffic
- Connection is possible using optical and/or copper 1G ports.
- SFP modules are provided by the operator that is getting connected.
- Operator must have own ASnum (autonomous system).
- If you still do not have your ASnum, we are ready to register one for you.
Where can I connect?
The PoPs of LIXP is available in the Network map section.